High alumina brick is made of advanced refractory raw materials that are shaped and calcined.
High alumina brick based on different refractory raw materials to produce different product quality
High alumina brick main raw material
- High bauxite
- Sillimanite minerals: including kyanite, andalusite, sillimanite
- Synthetic materials: industrial alumina, synthetic mullite, fused corundum
High alumina bricks is an advanced refractory material. Has the highest temperature.
High alumina brick advantages
- High thermal stability,
- High refractoriness
- Good slag resistance
- High load softens temperature
- High temperature creep small
- Strong resistance to erosion